Tuesday, October 25, 2011


my sis wrote tis memo for me n stick it at my main door
how cute and sweet she is.. =)
yes...
my exam had over 2day but yet i do not hav any holiday
i had to stay in front of my study desk to catch up my family law,tort,land and trust
btw.. im so happy when i go for tis paper
thanks for your wish if u did wish me

special credit to melvin who prayed for me
zoe la.. fongpeng la.. ying ying la,sukyee la
leonard who gav me a short break to not fetch ppl juz to giv me more time to study
shanelle la, tet woei who sms me at late night la
kah ling la, laysun la, elaine la, zhengwei la..
de one who sms me at 5am to wake me up la and else..
and the last one and the most important one is SAMANTHA
de one who accompany me for whole nite long
sms me, encourage me..
seriousl, i got abit tak biasa tat she not b my side when i go for my paper
felt relax after de paper..
so next??
fight for His kingdom and do well in my 2nd year lor
my criminal surely pass de!!!
tired ler.. sleep lur.. nitex

1 comment:

  1. awwwww my name is in capital letters somemore.. thanks for accompanying me too! ♥ i'm so attached to you already haha..
    hopefully we can continue to fight in the same battle, i really hope so.

    ReplyDelete