Tuesday, October 11, 2011





went tony roma wif team

just to celebrate johnson and victor's bday

ordered a set of 1/2 bbq chicken

too bad.. could not finish it

rushed to shop after tat to work

thanks victor heng for delivered me a slice of chocolate banana cake =)

talked about New Castle

sms to 3 frens

1st one told me to go as it could helps me in my serving
2nd one dont wanna go Rome wif me
She wans to go Greece
aiyo.. de reason is dunwan go wif me but go wif sum1 else la
3rd one super support me to go
but dun wish i go.. so?? lazy to ask
if i had to make decision 6mths ago.. i think its easier than now lur
hmm.. let flow naturally bah

crossover is coming
im in one voice
red colour.. de colour i love de most
thanks for shanalle liew
cox of the po kou.. wahaha
excited for it..

got to go zzz
got to wake at 7am..
gud nite my fren
gud nite UFO

Regards,
MeiKei =)

No comments:

Post a Comment