Thursday, January 5, 2012

my home











think of them suddenly
happy new year
they are my team mate
a team tat made up of 16 teenagers from different background
we spent our time together and finally we blend together
they are my bad gang..
we going to different team right now..
no matter how far v go but yet we are stil in ONE in Jesus Christ
think of Rock Party
the very first party v gave all out
we spent our time in meeting,
chose the right attire
make up, party flow, food, ice-break
and the most important-rock video !!
it will never ended well without unity and the presence of Him
wow.. alot of memories flashing bek
kampar trip, genting trip, putrajaya, my surprise bday party,
fongpeng's convo, my baptism day...
we cried, we played, we step each other, we laughed,
we served,we prayed, we xiao xiao, we ate
im not a word person, but i do really miss them..
haha..
all the best bah..

Regards,
Mei Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment