Friday, September 23, 2011













很明显

祝fongpeng毕业快乐咯!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

trying hard to purchase a flight ticket

next destination>>> Bangkok!!

but too bad.. could not access in as server busy =(

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

had a talk wif a little fren of mine

i got apologize from my fren

sory for the ignorance, abandoned,disappointed??

harlo... no sorry to me plz

how long i had waited for tis word or a confirmation perhaps?

unfortunately.. things do not go smooth

thanks for the understanding and else

felt being 'served' again from you

so funny that your love languages are touch and word

im de most beh n hate to word and touch

mayb God wanna us to balance it up?? lolx.. jk

its ok to buy me peach or red bean

it doesn't a matter to me

bcoz wat i care is ur serving

cox u r important to me..

dont ask me who is the UFO..

the answer may in ur favor..

so messy now...

as u said.. i hope everything will be alright..

thanks for respect my decision..

Good night my fren

Regards,

MeiKei =)













No comments:

Post a Comment